Advanced Wound Center
Every year, non-healing wounds caused by diabetes, poor circulation or other health-related disorders, keep millions of Americans from doing the things they love. Our Advanced Wound Center provides a personalized care plan with comprehensive evaluation and treatment for acute or chronic wounds that are difficult to heal.
And with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) we are taking healing to the next level. During HBOT, the combination of oxygen and the therapy environment helps wounds heal faster.
A chronic or non-healing wound is defined as a sore or wound that has not shown improvement from conventional treatments – such as over-the-counter medications and home remedies – in four weeks.
Common causes of non-healing wounds are often associated with inadequate circulation, poorly functioning veins, reaction to radiation therapy, traumatic injury, and immobilization. Additionally non-healing wounds of the lower leg and feet are one of the most significant complications of diabetes.
We develop a customized treat plan for all types of wounds, including:
• Diabetic ulcers
• Arterial/ischemic wounds
• Pressure ulcers
• Aytpical inflammatory wounds
• Post-surgical wounds
• Radiation soft-tissue injuries and complications
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Neuropathic ulcers
• Traumatic wounds
Contact the Sovah Advanced Wound Center if you or your loved one is experiencing the following:
- Wounds that have not made progress to heal in two weeks or completely heal in four weeks (commonly experienced by people with diabetes or vascular issues)
- Sores accompanied by increasing pain, redness or swelling, foul odor, or change in color
- Surgical wounds that have become infected
The Advanced Wound Center accepts Medicare and most all private insurance plans. A physician referral to the Center is not needed.