The Women’s Center • 276-666-7332
Memorial Hospital of Martinsville has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women since 1996. The Women’s Center provides a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
The Women’s Center delivers approximately 500 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father/significant other. Fathers/significant others, siblings and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies. However, we ask that you choose only two individuals to be with mom in the actual delivery. This is to ensure the safety of mom and baby. Parental education is also available to new parents. Other benefits include:
- Our patient satisfaction scores exceed the national average
- Free childbirth classes for anyone delivering here, including optional classes for Infant CPR course, Car Seat Safety course, and a Sibling class
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Newborn first photos are offered through Mom365
- Telemetry monitoring is available to allow mom the freedom to walk as she labors
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors in all of the Labor and Delivery Suites
Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The Staff of the Women’s Center are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience.
Our team of maternity professionals includes 6 board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists, whom you can choose to help deliver your baby. Meet our maternity professionals.
The Women’s Center at Memorial Hospital of Martinsville wants the birth of your baby to be special time in your family's life. The freedom to choose maternity professionals is one way to enrich this joyful experience. Download our brochure.