Sponsorships and Donations
As part of our mission of Making Communities Healthier, Sovah Health is proud to support organizations, activities and causes that benefit the communities we serve.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with our mission, vision, high five guiding principles, as well as the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Sovah employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
Sovah Health does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or Sovah purpose
Request submission process
1. Fill out an application form for all in-kind or monetary donations and sponsorships:
2. Please consult the list of upcoming dates and deadlines.
- December 1, 2018: Application period opens
- January 4, 2019: Deadline for applications
- February 1, 2019: Organizations notified
Applications and/or requests submitted after the deadline will mostly likely not be considered.
- Please submit one application form per organization per calendar year.
- You may request for multiple events or sponsorships on a single application.
- Please include all supporting documentation with your application form at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
4. Please submit your completed application one of the following ways: