Flu Season: New Visitor Restrictions
January 4, 2018
Due to the high numbers of respiratory illness and influenza, Sovah Health has implemented visitor restrictions. The visitor restrictions will remain in effect until further notice.
In an effort to protect our patients and staff, the following restrictions apply:
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to visit unless for a medical appointment or an ED visit.
- All persons with flu symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, vomiting, extreme tiredness, muscle aches and or diarrhea), please do not visit patients.
- If you are here for services and have flu symptoms, please ask for a mask upon arrival.
- You may see some of our staff wearing masks as a safety precaution for our patients.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol hand gel.