Sovah Health - Martinsville's comprehensive Laboratory Services are dedicated to detection and monitoring of disease through the testing, evaluation, and accurate reporting of your lab work.
Please contact your physician's office for your lab results.
Accredited by the Joint Commission Healthcare Organizations, our lab is equipped with the latest, computerized instrumentation for quick and accurate inpatient and outpatient testing, enabling our skilled team of medical technologists to effectively process over a half-million tests annually.
- Cytology and Histology (PAP smears and microscopic examination of tissue)
- Hematology/Specimen Receiving and Processing (Complete Blood Counts and microscopic examination of blood and body fluids)
- Chemistry (routine chemical analysis of blood for kidney, heart and liver disease; testing for drug abuse)
- Microbiology (bacterial, fungal and TB cultures; testing for susceptibility to antibiotics; parasitology examination; serology testing)
- Phlebotomy (blood collection services)
The Main Lab is located on the Second Floor of Sovah Health - Martinsville.
Operating Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM; Saturday, 8:00AM-12:00Noon.
Lab Care (formerly Memorial Laboratory Services or MLS) is located in the Medical Office Building at 319 Hospital Drive.
Operating Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM; Closed Holidays.