Prepared Childbirth Series
To be taken in your last trimester
When to register: By the sixth month of pregnancy.
To insure proper class placement please register early.
A series of four 2-hour classes held once a week for 4 weeks.
- Stages of labor
- Comfort measures during labor
- Progressive relaxation
- Breathing exercises
- Basic postpartum and infant care
- Tour of The Women’s Center
- 4 exciting video’s
- Plus much more
Infant CPRTeaching session held on an individual basis and may be taken prior to delivery or during your hospital stay.
May be taken anytime during pregnancy
When to register: Preferably in the last three months of pregnancy.
One 2 to 3-hour class is held monthly.
- Advantages of breastfeeding
- The how-to’s of breastfeeding
- Common problems encountered and their prevention/treatment
- Changes in breasts during pregnancy
“Early Bird” Class
To be taken in 1st trimester.
One 3-hour class.
- Anatomy and psychology as related to pregnancy discomforts
- Fetal development
- Nutrition and exercise
- Decisions to be made
One 1-hour class.
For prospective big brothers and sisters to help prepare for the "new arrival."
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Services
- Heart & Vascular
- Home Health & Hospice
- Occupational Medicine
- Pain Center
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Care